Opportunities abound in the market and we must be cautious when making the decision. Consider the following tips and get the best of it.
1. Prudence and reflection are qualities of every great investor. Learn about features, conditions and opportunities for your real estate investment. Never plenty consult with experts, read current news and study the profile of the creators of the project.
2. Invert on planes. Note that prices in real estate fluctuate less, make slower and downfalls are less drastic than other investments. While buying on planes is a little more risky for the times maturation of projects and obtain the resources, always more profitable to make buying an already built house.
3. Discover your investor profile. They say there three types of investors: the cautious, risky and saver. The first take moderate risks, the latter taking large risks and safety latter prefer the utility.
4. Rate the time factor. Remember that real estate investing takes time. It is a long term investment that usually does not begin to show results within five years.
5. Study location. Learn about the plan for the medium and long term in the area where the property you plan to buy is. That way I could evaluate the development and value the sector in the future.
6. Determine the use of your investment. In the real property is usually wins from two sides. On one side is the valuation of the property and on the other, the annual net income. In the case of buying housing, think calmly about using it, will it be to live there or to lease?
7. Study the property type. There are several options of real estate. The first that jumps to mind is the house, but there are real commercial and industrial. Investing in commercial property is the most cost-effective option, because who ranks well, makes for profit.
8. Explore new types of investment. Traditionally we think of buying and selling. But currently booming fiduciary rights, property collective funds and voluntary pension funds with investments in real estate. Fiduciary duties are property titles without much capital, let you become owner of a percentage of a commercial property (e.g. a hotel or a mall) and receiving a share for the operation of the property, proportional to the money you have invested and not have to worry about the lease or maintenance of the property.